October 25, 2008

Bubble Beard

Behold my new look...the bubble beard! One evening after mom had thouroughly scrubed me, I
decided to stick my face in the water (and taste it..gross I know). When I came up, I had the awesome beard of bubbles...as you can see I was quite proud of my new look!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like G-daddy! We can not wait for you guys to get here! We have a big tub for you & of course the POOL!

Love Nana & G-daddy

Liz McCoy said...

OH MY THAT IS CUTE!!!!! LOL you're such a stinker :)

Chunky Monkey said...

This is a great look! I will have to try that!

Chunky Monkey said...

Dude, I need to see some new pictures of you. I bet you have grown a lot in the past few weeks. Show me what I have to look forward too!